How We're Taking Action to Protect Our Employees & Community
We want to ensure you that health & safety is our top priority. We have been working behind the scenes to assess our operations and implement new safety procedures, meant to help prevent and mitigate the potential spread of the novel Coronavirus. We are dedicated to protecting our employees, their family members, and the broader community throughout this crisis.
We have implemented the following safety procedures:
- Our operations will be limited and employees who can work from home will continue to.
- Employees must “self-certify” each day, confirming that they are not sick, showing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in recent contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Face masks and disinfectant are provided to employees.
- Social distancing guidelines meet or exceed the CDC’s recommendations.
- All employees have designated entrances, exits, bathrooms and break areas.
- Shared equipment and supplies are limited and sanitized between each use.
- Management will be auditing for compliance to our new safety policies daily.
Face Masks: Getting One = Giving One
We recognize that adding more socks to your drawer may not be a priority during this time, which is why we’ve developed non-medical face masks made on our knitting machines. We are providing these to our employees and selling them to the public here. Each purchase helps fund our ability to donate, while also supporting living wages and US manufacturing. For every face mask purchased we’ll donate one to healthcare workers on the front lines and other essential businesses.
Does your business need face masks? Get in touch with us here!
We’ve also donated 3,500+ pairs of socks to healthcare heroes in our community, as a small gesture of appreciation for their courage and dedication to saving lives. We’re extremely grateful for the essential workers providing goods and services during this crisis, and we hope that a comfortable pair of socks helps brighten their day just a little bit.
Online orders are still available however our staff is limited, and carriers are seeing delays, so order processing and shipping may take slightly longer than normal.
Thanks for your patience.
We will no longer be accepting physical Farm to Feet returns throughout the
remainder of the COVID-19 outbreak. We encourage customers to complete our Returns form and send a photo of the socks for verification before a replacement or refund will be given.
Thank you for your continued support,
Farm to Feet