Farm to Feet is an independent American brand, owned by Nester Hosiery – the world’s most technologically advanced sock-producer. Employing more than 200 people in its Mount Airy, NC facility, Nester Hosiery operates state-of-the-art knitting, finishing, and packaging equipment to make socks for the world’s toughest critics. As a global leader in advanced technology sock manufacturing, Nester Hosiery:
- Uses the latest and most advanced machinery and equipment at all stages of production
- Provides market leading and innovative product design and development
- Employs proprietary software for complete enterprise management
- Is committed to environmental sustainability
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the world’s best wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: US Materials, US Manufacturing, and US Workers. Farm to Feet’s current line includes Hike, Multi-Sport, Hunt/Fish, Everyday, Snowsports, Tactical, and Equestrian socks. These collections include men’s and women’s styles in multiple colorways and heights. Farm to Feet socks retail between $15 and $30 per pair depending height and style.
The performance of Farm to Feet socks is different from other socks on the market because all Farm To Feet socks have:
- An increased compression from the Achilles through to the middle arch that provides superb fit
- Seamless toe closures.
- Cushioning specific to intended purpose.
- Reinforced structure.
- 22.5 micron U.S. merino wool.
- U.S. Made Nylons
- U.S. Made Elastic
Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American supply chain to also source all of its packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically – making Farm To Feet 100% American. By having its supply chain completely with in the U.S., Farm to Feet can ensure the highest quality of materials and end products, while having as little impact on the environment as possible. The American sourced merino wool is grown and sheared in the pristine western United States and then processed into yarn within 300 miles of its sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesn’t get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet™. Farm To Feet ’s supply chain includes:
- American Sheep Industry ranchers
- Chargeurs top making facility, Jamestown, SC
- Burlington Industries worsted spinning facility, Raeford, NC
- Nester Hosiery Inc., knitting, finishing, and packaging, Mt. Airy, NC
- Many other high quality US suppliers
Farm to Feet is the right idea at the right time. People aren’t just hungry for American-made goods, they are hungry for American-made quality. Farm to Feet provides both.
Farm to Feet is a division of:
Nester Hosiery Inc
1546 Carter Street
Mt. Airy, NC 27030