Height: Mid Calf
The Quantico, designed as a combat sock for the U.S. Marine Corps, is packed with advanced fiber technologies and is Farm to Feet’s first sock knit with mercerized wool that provides the feel of cashmere and performance of merino wool. The Quantico is named after MCINCR-MCB Quantico. Just as Quantico Station is known as the Crossroads of the Marine Corps — where vital concepts, training and equipment of the future are developed — the sock integrates the latest in knitting technology and fiber advancements. To enhance the Quantico’s performance Farm to Feet has incorporated additional technologies including:
- SILVADUR® antimicrobial technology that inhibits bacteria and fungus growth.
- XS™ Technology that enhances comfort with resilience and bounce in impact zones.
- NanoGLIDE® friction free nylon reduces heat, moisture and blister formation.
- LYCRA® spandex for enhanced active fit and comfort.
Wash Me Less
To maintain the durability of your Farm To Feet™ socks and reduce energy use, machine wash in cold water and line dry or tumble dry with no heat.
If you are not completely satisfied with the durability or performance of your Farm To Feet™ socks, then please return them and request either:
1. A replacement pair
— or —
2. A refund with proof of purchase from an authorized retailer
All returned socks are recycled.
To return your socks, please fill out this form.